- What does CFAS mean?
- How long has CFAS been established?
- What services does CFAS offer?
- What is the CFAS history?
- What furniture sectors are CFAS specialists in?
- Who are the End Users of the CFAS services?
- Who uses CFAS?
- Why would I need CFAS?
- Who are Associates of CFAS?
- Who is on the CFAS mail-out database?
- Can anyone become an Associate of CFAS?
- How can I join CFAS?
- What are the advertising rates ?
What does CFAS mean?
Commercial Furniture Advisory ServiceBack to Index
How long has CFAS been established?
– Established in 1987 as OFAS – Now t/a CFAS
– 30 years and still going strongBack to Index
What services does CFAS offer?
– Independent advice
– CFAS Publications: Journal (quarterly) and Mini Journal in May (CDW Special) and September (100% Design and London Design Week)
– Direct Mail services
– 8,00 named contacts for mailout database
– Targeted database mailout
– Live News Feed and Blogs
– Linked-in, Twitter, Instagram Updates
– CFAS Editor Picks and Email news
– Online product catalogue
– Product Database listing over 70,000 product ranges
– Inhouse Library of product literature
– Online Recruitment, vacancy advertising page
– CFAS homepage banner
– Printing & Design ServicesBack to Index
What is the CFAS history?
– Originally set up to provide advisory services and printed journal publications
– Developed bespoke Direct Mail service
– Developed CFAS website and online publications
– Developed social media services for publications and live feedsBack to Index
What furniture sectors are CFAS specialists in?
– Contract Furniture
– Recycling/Waste ManagementBack to Index
Who are the End Users of the CFAS services?
– Government Sectors (HMRC, MOD, Prisons, Local and Central)
– Education (Schools, Universities, Colleges)
– Hospitality sector
– Leisure Industry
– IT sector
– Banking sector
– HR, FM and Procurement Specialists
– Architects, Specifiers and DesignersBack to Index
Who uses CFAS?
– End Users
– TradeBack to Index
Why would I need CFAS?
– Time, effort and cost savings
– Grow Sales
– Reach vast relevant audiences, covering both end users and the contract furniture industry
– Access to Niche information saving time on research
– Identify new suppliers for cost savings and continuity
– Trial campaigns without costly investment for new marketsBack to Index
Who are Associates of CFAS?
– UK Manufacturers
– Overseas Manufacturers & Agents
– Dealers and Resellers
– Component Manufacturers
– Fabric manufacturers
– Press & Public Relations Organisations
– Facilities and Procurement
– Specifiers, Architects and DesignersBack to Index
Who is on the CFAS mail-out database?
Over 7,500 contacts, generated from Associates, End Users, attendees of events and seminars, individuals and organisations requesting publications and the inclusion on the CFAS circulation list.Back to Index
Can anyone become an Associate of CFAS?
Yes, there are no limitations on who can become an CFAS Associate.Back to Index
How can I join CFAS?
There are 3 different member packages available so something to suit everyone and every budget. Click hereBack to Index
What are the advertising rates ?
There is something to suit everyone, with a rate card and sample layouts to have a wide choice for company logos, best alignment for product images and greatest impact.Back to Index