Job Title Trade Marketing Executive – Expansive
Job Status Full Time /Permanent
Overall Role / Main Function Of The Job
- Development of strategic marketing plans for ‘Expansive’ products for the UK & Ireland in line with European and Local objectives.
- Responsible for developing and delivering marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, both strategic and hands on in their approach to drive sales of Fellowes products within the UK and Ireland in both our IT, Furniture and Health & Wellness business
Location / Department
- Role is based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK.
- Jobholder is a member of the Sales and Marketing Expansive team
- Jobholder reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing – Expansive
Other Key Internal & External Relationships
- Daily interface with the sales teams
- Key interface on a day-to-day basis with internal stakeholders such as European Business Teams and European Marketing Communications team
- Building relationships with 3rd party stakeholders and suppliers including Trade Media and Agencies
Main Duties & Tasks
- Development and implementation of integrated marketing plans to drives sales of Fellowes products within the UK and Ireland in both our IT, Furniture and Health & Wellness channels
- Ensure a flow of communication to the market covering direct and indirect customers creating maximum awareness / visibility
- Collaboration with European Business Teams to develop and implement key campaigns for Workspace Management, Furniture & Air Treatment, plus feedback market trends and competitive developments on a regular basis
- Identify, development and execute local initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Collaboration with Sales teams to develop and implement business plans and activities such as campaign and promotional calendars, along with local initiatives within the channels.
- Ensure that sales team are equipped and up to date with presentations and sales support tools to drive the sell in process, improve success rate and eliminate duplication.
- Creation of marketing activity to communicate to Fellowes primary customer base i.e. dealers, specialist resellers, distributors and end users – corporate and home office
- Implementation of centrally produced or development of customers specific marketing materials to drive sell-out, including advertising, tele sales activity, e-mail marketing.
Working with European Product Marketing Managers to support and drive successful launch internally and externally of new products.
- Management of Trade PR and Advertising
- Maintaining consistency of branding as well as a strong brand identity throughout all marketing activity and communicate brand updates to the team.
- Management of the ‘Expansive’ element UK & Ireland Marketing Budget, setting and review with senior management.
- Develop relationships with key customer & industry contacts
Skills, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in either B2B or consumer goods
- Strong bias on marketing communications skills
- Already has or studying for Marketing or business studies degree or CIM equivalent
- Decision making skills based upon robust data analysis and consumer insight
- All round business acumen
- Highly creative
- Influencing skills
- Computer literate. Able to competently use email, spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and database applications such as Microsoft Office & Cognos Powerplay.
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- English language a necessity
- Highly collaborative, team player.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivator and creative initiator.
- Organised forward planning skills.
- Exceptional dependability, reliability and timekeeping
- Ability to organise own workload, set priorities and show a high level of initiative and adopt problem solving approach to work in order to meet deadlines
- Planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Resourceful, creative and proactive
- Ability to travel when required
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- A willingness to learn, undertake further training and have an adaptable working approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently and appropriately with people at different levels
- Drive and determination to provide the best quality results
- A strong team player
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Please forward your cv and covering letter to UKHR@Fellowes.com
Field sales executive – Office furniture
Are you currently working in sales but feel you are held back from reaching your potential?
Maybe you work in a car showroom or as an estate agent and are unfulfilled in your work
We are looking for client facing sales executives to sell our large portfolio of workplace furniture products and services across London and the Home Counties.
We are a company with an £8m turnover with prestigious clients in finance, telecommunications, banking & media
The ideal candidates will:
- Be new business focused
- Have excellent negotiation skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Possess the ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Be proactive in making initial enquiries by phone and email
- Be hungry to succeed
- Aspire to earn six figures
The successful candidates will be based in our Head office in Essex but will spend the majority of their time out networking, seeking new opportunities and winning new business.
We offer full product training but require you to hit the ground running from day one. We expect you to have the drive and determination to exceed the targets we set and to want to make your mark in this competitive but highly rewarding industry.
You will need to have your own vehicle and full driving license to be considered.
What we offer:
21 days holiday
Contributory company pension scheme (after probation period)
Free parking at head office
Phone and laptop
All applications via CFAS – Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title you are applying for.
We offer twenty days holiday per year plus all bank holidays with plenty of overtime offered.
Start time 8am, lunch time 1pm to 1:30pm plus tea breaks, 5pm finish.
No Agencies please
Job Type: Full-time
Please email C/V to Chris@harnserltd.co.uk or alternatively call for a chat 01508 532266
We are designers and manufacturers of quality ergonomic office furniture who are looking to work with a small number of agents across the UK. Our products are dynamic and high quality, yet affordable for the mass market. We would welcome an opportunity to speak with agents working within the office furniture industry, who are looking to expand their portfolio of products for dealerships in their area.
- You will be provided with all company marketing material, a new updated trade website with all material needed to provide to any trade customers and an email addresses.
- Agents will be provided with any new trade enquiries in their designated area and once an order is confirmed then this will be dealt with by the head office
- Commission will be paid on confirmed orders
- Looking for agents which we can work closely with in order to maintain our ethos
Please contact Steve Bays on 01206 844541 or email email@example.com
North England Sales Agent
UK based office furniture manufacture seeking Sales Agent to work out of their Northern office.
They are looking for an experienced and self-motived Sales Agent to cover Northern England
- Identifying potential accounts and developing these into sales
- Promoting our products to prospective accounts
- Growing existing business accounts
- Presenting products in our showroom and at customers premises
- Providing product training
- Producing quotations
- Maintaining accurate records
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Proven sales experience within the office furniture industry
- Strong planning, organisation and evaluating skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Self-motivated and tenacious with the ability to work with a minimum of supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Immaculately presented
- IT proficient
Must be based in Northern England
Competitive salary + commission negotiable dependant on experience
Applications to include a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Triumph Furniture Ltd
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – South (London)
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – North (below Scotland)
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director and the CEO, the Regional Sales Manager is a key person in the business, responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales revenue and profit targets for the region in line with the company’s Sales Plan, by supporting and developing existing customers, identifying and securing new dealer accounts, building relationships with key influencers and specifiers and directly targeting furniture projects in the Public and Private sectors.
o Create and maintain a business plan to achieve the sales and profit targets for the region
o Build strong relationships with existing dealer accounts in support of Triumph sales
o Strategically plan the region to identify and secure new dealer accounts and routes to market
o Support dealers with the technical, marketing and sales support information they require
o Support the sales activity of the dealers to help grow sales of Triumph products
o Directly target corporate accounts and end user projects to position Triumph furniture
o Build relationships with key specifiers and influencers in the region including A&D
o Build relationships with key influencers in Public Sector procurement within the region
o Act as the link person between the dealer, the client and the company, providing accurate information in the specification, quoting and processing of business
o Report back to the company on current sales, future sales prospects and market activity
o Build, develop and sustain mutually beneficial working relationships with all other teams in the business to ensure effective service delivery
o Attend company meetings, events and exhibitions as required
o Carry out any other duties which the company may at any time deem is reasonably necessary
o Sales – creates value propositions for customers through a consultative sales approach
o Markets – understands the routes to market within the office interiors sector
o Financial – delivers results in line with business goals and works in a cost-effective manner
o Technical – displays the technical and product knowledge required for the role
o Customer – acts in the best interests of the customer at all times
o Process – adheres to company process, procedures and reporting
o Attitude – maintains a positive attitude in achieving business objectives
o Integrity – generates trust through an open and honest approach
o Teamwork – works co-operatively and with consideration to others to achieve common goals
o Communication – listens with an open mind and shares information openly
o Interpersonal Skills – builds positive relationships with customers, influencers and prospects
o Organisation – plans and manages time, workload and tasks efficiently
Knowledge & Experience
o Direct knowledge and experience of the office interiors market and the key areas of business opportunity within it
o Proven ability to build sales and form strong relationships with dealers and influencers
o An understanding of the sales process within the Public and Private sectors
o Technical competence including the ability to accurately formulate product specifications from floor plans and written briefs
o Competent in Microsoft Office packages and the use of internal IT systems
The position will be home based but with attendance at Triumph office locations as reasonably required
A Higher Education qualification in a business, technical or design related subject is preferred
Meetings with Prospects
Quote : Order ratio
Order Intake vs Target
Gross Profit margin
Please direct all interest to Kay Williams – email@example.com
Store Sales Manager role – Northampton Area
The Store Sales Manager role is pivotal to Andrews Office Furniture’s continued success. You will be responsible for building strong relationships with key accounts and developing new business.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Your ability to meet and exceed targets
• Ability to assist clients in planning
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Willingness to travel in your local area to grow sales
• Good knowledge of the furniture
- Lead a small team to grow sales
Hours of Work
- The hours of work are full-time, Monday to Friday – some Saturdays may be required.
What we Offer
- A competitive salary
• A generous commission package
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A UNIQUE POSITION FOR A UNIQUE PERSON
We are a specialist dealer in Computer Work Station Ergonomic Equipment; everything from a mouse mat to height adjustable desking with one of our core products being specialist seating.
We need a truly multi-faceted person with the experience and training to carry out work station assessments, write reports, present equipment, and have good interpersonal skills capable of making our truly appreciated customers feel relaxed and happy when we have assessment-based meetings with them.
We are very much a hands on, roll your sleeves up type of company where everybody is capable of multi-tasking, and as the successful applicant will have to bring sample products to show customers, and those will include chairs, they will have to have a similar approach too.
This is a ‘ground floor’ opportunity with a family company that can develop into a senior role. A lot of hard work is envisaged but for the right person job satisfaction will be exceptional.
Please email your CV to email@example.com together with a covering letter that outlines why you think you could be right for the job.
COULD YOU BE THE FACE OF ALLIANCE OFFICE SYSTEMS…?
In conjunction with Alliance’s growth plans, an opportunity has arisen for someone to join our successful team.
We are looking for an energetic individual to develop and service our dealer network based from our new showroom in Halifax, West Yorkshire.
You will work alongside our sales admin team and travel the country on a regular basis.
Applications by email only and must include a full CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.