Are you a target and performance driven professional?
Do you want to work for a company that is the Group ‘centre of excellence’ for its product range and has 130 years of heritage?
Look no further!
We would like to recruit a Project and Business Development Manager to support our exciting growth plans.
Our Project and Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with both new and existing clients, identifying their needs and developing projects for us to collaborate on. The role will also cover marketing and sales including, but not limited, to:
- Identify and develop relationships with new customers (UK and overseas)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients (UK and overseas)
- Handle incoming enquiries via the website and other channels
- Analyse sales and report on ROI of marketing activities
- Conduct market research including competitor analysis
- Contribute to the preparation of, and attend, trade shows (UK and overseas)
- Assist with new product launches and branding
This is an exciting post for an enthusiastic and passionate individual! Our Project and Business Development Manager will need to be ready for a challenge and keen to turn their hand to many different tasks so we are looking for a person with the following experience, skills and abilities:
- A track record of successful sales and business development
- Experience working to and being measured on sales targets and performance indicators
- Results focused with the ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to travel regularly, including internationally
- Ideally graduate educated or appropriate equivalent experience
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written, at a senior level both in the UK and at our overseas divisions
Lowe & Fletcher design and manufacture locking systems for a broad range of commercial and industrial customers worldwide. Our locking systems include traditional locking products such as camlocks, through to our advanced range of digital and electronic locks and our intelligent locker system. We are part of the Lowe & Fletcher Group who have been making locks since 1889 and manufacture over 70 million locking systems annually from our UK and European factories. Based in Wednesbury in the West Midlands, we are the Group’s centre of excellence for electronic locking products.
Interested? Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re Hiring! It is an exciting time here at Diane Butterworth Ltd, we are looking to expand our team!
We are searching for individuals who are passionate about commercial furniture and interiors, and those who have a talent for 3D CAD software. As a business we are supporting digital transformation and particularly want to hear from designers with either experience or knowledge of BIM.
Job Title Trade Marketing Executive – Expansive
Job Status Full Time /Permanent
Overall Role / Main Function Of The Job
- Development of strategic marketing plans for ‘Expansive’ products for the UK & Ireland in line with European and Local objectives.
- Responsible for developing and delivering marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, both strategic and hands on in their approach to drive sales of Fellowes products within the UK and Ireland in both our IT, Furniture and Health & Wellness business
Location / Department
- Role is based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK.
- Jobholder is a member of the Sales and Marketing Expansive team
- Jobholder reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing – Expansive
Other Key Internal & External Relationships
- Daily interface with the sales teams
- Key interface on a day-to-day basis with internal stakeholders such as European Business Teams and European Marketing Communications team
- Building relationships with 3rd party stakeholders and suppliers including Trade Media and Agencies
Main Duties & Tasks
- Development and implementation of integrated marketing plans to drives sales of Fellowes products within the UK and Ireland in both our IT, Furniture and Health & Wellness channels
- Ensure a flow of communication to the market covering direct and indirect customers creating maximum awareness / visibility
- Collaboration with European Business Teams to develop and implement key campaigns for Workspace Management, Furniture & Air Treatment, plus feedback market trends and competitive developments on a regular basis
- Identify, development and execute local initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Collaboration with Sales teams to develop and implement business plans and activities such as campaign and promotional calendars, along with local initiatives within the channels.
- Ensure that sales team are equipped and up to date with presentations and sales support tools to drive the sell in process, improve success rate and eliminate duplication.
- Creation of marketing activity to communicate to Fellowes primary customer base i.e. dealers, specialist resellers, distributors and end users – corporate and home office
- Implementation of centrally produced or development of customers specific marketing materials to drive sell-out, including advertising, tele sales activity, e-mail marketing.
Working with European Product Marketing Managers to support and drive successful launch internally and externally of new products.
- Management of Trade PR and Advertising
- Maintaining consistency of branding as well as a strong brand identity throughout all marketing activity and communicate brand updates to the team.
- Management of the ‘Expansive’ element UK & Ireland Marketing Budget, setting and review with senior management.
- Develop relationships with key customer & industry contacts
Skills, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in either B2B or consumer goods
- Strong bias on marketing communications skills
- Already has or studying for Marketing or business studies degree or CIM equivalent
- Decision making skills based upon robust data analysis and consumer insight
- All round business acumen
- Highly creative
- Influencing skills
- Computer literate. Able to competently use email, spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and database applications such as Microsoft Office & Cognos Powerplay.
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- English language a necessity
- Highly collaborative, team player.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivator and creative initiator.
- Organised forward planning skills.
- Exceptional dependability, reliability and timekeeping
- Ability to organise own workload, set priorities and show a high level of initiative and adopt problem solving approach to work in order to meet deadlines
- Planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Resourceful, creative and proactive
- Ability to travel when required
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- A willingness to learn, undertake further training and have an adaptable working approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently and appropriately with people at different levels
- Drive and determination to provide the best quality results
- A strong team player
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Please forward your cv and covering letter to UKHR@Fellowes.com
We are designers and manufacturers of quality ergonomic office furniture who are looking to work with a small number of agents across the UK. Our products are dynamic and high quality, yet affordable for the mass market. We would welcome an opportunity to speak with agents working within the office furniture industry, who are looking to expand their portfolio of products for dealerships in their area.
- You will be provided with all company marketing material, a new updated trade website with all material needed to provide to any trade customers and an email addresses.
- Agents will be provided with any new trade enquiries in their designated area and once an order is confirmed then this will be dealt with by the head office
- Commission will be paid on confirmed orders
- Looking for agents which we can work closely with in order to maintain our ethos
Please contact Steve Bays on 01206 844541 or email email@example.com
Triumph Furniture Ltd
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – South (London)
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – North (below Scotland)
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director and the CEO, the Regional Sales Manager is a key person in the business, responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales revenue and profit targets for the region in line with the company’s Sales Plan, by supporting and developing existing customers, identifying and securing new dealer accounts, building relationships with key influencers and specifiers and directly targeting furniture projects in the Public and Private sectors.
o Create and maintain a business plan to achieve the sales and profit targets for the region
o Build strong relationships with existing dealer accounts in support of Triumph sales
o Strategically plan the region to identify and secure new dealer accounts and routes to market
o Support dealers with the technical, marketing and sales support information they require
o Support the sales activity of the dealers to help grow sales of Triumph products
o Directly target corporate accounts and end user projects to position Triumph furniture
o Build relationships with key specifiers and influencers in the region including A&D
o Build relationships with key influencers in Public Sector procurement within the region
o Act as the link person between the dealer, the client and the company, providing accurate information in the specification, quoting and processing of business
o Report back to the company on current sales, future sales prospects and market activity
o Build, develop and sustain mutually beneficial working relationships with all other teams in the business to ensure effective service delivery
o Attend company meetings, events and exhibitions as required
o Carry out any other duties which the company may at any time deem is reasonably necessary
o Sales – creates value propositions for customers through a consultative sales approach
o Markets – understands the routes to market within the office interiors sector
o Financial – delivers results in line with business goals and works in a cost-effective manner
o Technical – displays the technical and product knowledge required for the role
o Customer – acts in the best interests of the customer at all times
o Process – adheres to company process, procedures and reporting
o Attitude – maintains a positive attitude in achieving business objectives
o Integrity – generates trust through an open and honest approach
o Teamwork – works co-operatively and with consideration to others to achieve common goals
o Communication – listens with an open mind and shares information openly
o Interpersonal Skills – builds positive relationships with customers, influencers and prospects
o Organisation – plans and manages time, workload and tasks efficiently
Knowledge & Experience
o Direct knowledge and experience of the office interiors market and the key areas of business opportunity within it
o Proven ability to build sales and form strong relationships with dealers and influencers
o An understanding of the sales process within the Public and Private sectors
o Technical competence including the ability to accurately formulate product specifications from floor plans and written briefs
o Competent in Microsoft Office packages and the use of internal IT systems
The position will be home based but with attendance at Triumph office locations as reasonably required
A Higher Education qualification in a business, technical or design related subject is preferred
Meetings with Prospects
Quote : Order ratio
Order Intake vs Target
Gross Profit margin